These are the official inaccuracies left by the press conference given by the Police and Procurator’s Office in the case of David Ortiz

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. The press conference offered by the Attorney General’s Office in conjunction with the National Police, for the attack against David Ortiz, and once offered the promised details, a simple contrast of the above reveals inaccuracies in the official version of the attack.

The first to give a report on the investigation process was the Attorney General of the Republic, Jean Alain Rodríguez, who reported that the material author of the shot against Ortiz was Ramón Martínez Pérez “Rolfi”.

While the director of the National Police, when he spoke, he said that who shot David Ortiz was Rolfy Ferreyra Cruz, aka “Sandy.”

Ney Aldrin Bautista Almonte said that the National Police is looking for Luis Alfredo Rivas Class, better known as “El Cirujano”, but in a note released by that institution who is nicknamed “El Cirujano” is Porfirio Allende Deschamps Capriel, who according to the uniformed He is a fugitive from the authorities.

Regarding Allende Deschamps, the police statement states that one of the arrested is Porfirio Ayendi Dechamps Vásquez, who has only the second name and the second surname.

Another point to note is that during the press conference they mentioned the arrest of five people, however when it was finished they presented the images and the names of those linked indicating that “Polfirio Allende Dechamps Vásquez” was one of the arrested.

Another of the fugitives is one “La Venezolana y / o Pelirrubia, Marcos Díaz and one Alexander”, who at no time during the press conference were mentioned as involved in the event.

From early hours of the day information was handled that at 10:30 a.m. this Wednesday, at the Police Palace, the details of the case would be offered. To the place arrived the one in charge of Communications of the Procuraduría, Julieta Tejada, and minutes later the procurator arrived, Jean Alain Rodriguez. The attorney left the building without giving details to the press. The media waited for more than two hours and they were told that the information would be given at three in the afternoon at the Attorney General’s Office.

After the national and international media were ordered in the conference room of the Attorney General’s Office, at the time specified by them, they were informed that they had to leave the room to make “tests”, making them wait for more than 40 days. minutes in the corridors of that institution. When the media re-entered the room, and the press conference began, it was reported that the delay was due to the arrival of some media that had not arrived.

Leave your vote



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Log In

Forgot password?

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Log in

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker